Upgrade to Next-Generation Zebra Printers and Ignite Your Business Performance
When you hold onto your old Zebra barcode printers with the idea of saving money, you’re overlooking the hidden costs. Trading in your outdated Zebra printers—improves productivity, reduces downtime, increases efficiency and adds printer visibility and control with Zebra’s LinkOS printer management ecosystem.
The GO Zebra Trade-in Program rewards you for making the smart move to more innovative, feature-rich, connected printers. Trading-in your old barcode printers—even competitors’ models—you’ll receive up to $600 cash back with each qualifying purchase of a new Zebra barcode printer. Add a $50 boost to your rebate when you purchase Zebra OneCare along with your new printer.
GO Zebra Printer
Zebra Printer Purchase:
Zebra OneCare Rebate:
Total Possible Rebate:
|110Xi4, 140Xi4, R110Xi4||$300||$50||$350|
|105SLPlus, ZT410, ZT420||$100||$50||$150|
|QLn220, QLn220 HC, QLn320, QLn320 HC, QLn420||$75||$25||$100|
|iMZ220, iMZ320, ZT220, ZT230, ZQ510||$50||$25||$75|
|Assorted card printers – Contact us for details||Up to $600||Up to $50||Up to $650|
GO Zebra Trade-In Eligibility
- Download the GO Zebra Brochure for complete details and terms.
- Any Zebra or competitive thermal barcode printer is eligible for the trade-in, but must power up and include the printhead.
- For mobile computers, any manufacturers’ brand or model of mobile handheld device with a display equal to or greater than 2” is eligible to be traded-in, including Zebra, Motorola, Psion, Symbol and Telxon.
- For batteries, batteries from select manufacturers including Zebra, GTS, Harvard, Titan/Tank, Cut Rate, Cameron Sino are eligible to be traded-in. Traded-in batteries must be comparable to the one being purchased and must be a separate line item on Inovity’s invoice. Any end user participating in Zebra’s battery maintenance or battery refresh programs is not eligible for this program.
- Customers must purchase eligible devices (see chart) from a Zebra PartnerConnect® member such as Inovity.
- Rebate claims must be completed online and eligible trade-in devices must be received by Zebra no later than 90 days from the date of Inovity’s invoice.
- Rebates will be issued for each traded-in product, one-for-one, based on the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
- You may choose to use the Go Zebra Program more than one time.
- Go Zebra is available only to Zebra customers in the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and territories) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).
- This offer is not valid when combined with any other offer, promotion or special pricing.