As your partner, we pledge to be transparent and keep you updated on significant delays and issues affecting the printing supplies (labels and ribbons) market. Many of these challenges are also affecting chip availability for hardware manufacturing (printers, scanners, mobile computers) as well.
Rising demand and raw materials supply chain challenges continue to hinder availability and drive cost increases.
We remain focused on helping you plan for how these disruptions are impacting your business. Industry experts are expecting that we will be dealing with these difficulties and their impact for the better part of 2022. Please continue to work with your Inovity representative and consider taking the following measures when planning around the current supply chain situation:
- Lead times are out 8 to more than 12 weeks due to material availability and increased allocations
- Place orders ahead of known cost increases if you can
- Consider label supply management solutions to reduce costs and ensure availability:
- Lock-in current pricing
- Secure inventory for just-in-time shipping
- Reduce per-unit cost (quantity discounts)
- Our free printhead program offers cost savings with free printheads based on supplies purchases; ask your Account Executive for details
- We do have some labels and ribbons in-stock and ready to ship, so contact your Account Executive for availability
We have an experienced, nationwide team of supply chain and labeling experts working daily for our customers to find the best solutions and help navigate through these disruptions.
QUESTIONS? Send us a message and we’ll be happy to respond to any concerns! You can also call or email us.