Connect mobile workers within your building, no matter where they are.
Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) technology can enable end-to-end voice, video and data mobility across entire facilities. It can increase worker mobility, boost productivity, and even produce happier workers who feel more in control of their jobs. From small offices to the largest distributed global enterprises, wireless infrastructure provides network control, scalability, security, and reliability for deployments of any size. Organizations investing and leveraging wireless infrastructure and industry-specific devices see higher productivity for all workers and increased accuracy and relevancy of the real-time data they need to make better business decisions.
- Provide secure, real-time access to corporate information
- Provide rapid extension of the wired LAN
- Reduce costs for moves, adds and changes (since connections are not hard wired)
- Improve productivity by enabling ad hoc collaboration and information sharing
- Minimize expense in ever-changing and dynamic environments
- In hospitals and healthcare environments, WLAN solutions help improve patient care, boost productivity and increase staff satisfaction. Patients and guests can also benefit from the 802.11n wireless network by gaining high-speed Internet access, so they can stay connected while visiting the hospital
With experience in medium to large-scale, high-bandwidth deployments, Inovity provides your business with robust, highly scalable support for enterprise mobility.
Infrastructure Components include:
- Wireless Switches—Wireless LAN switching and voice communications platforms for small to large enterprises
- Wireless LAN Security—The industry-leading AirDefense Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) from Zebra Technologies detects and neutralizes any threat, including intruders and rogue devices and provides for remote troubleshooting. Four-factor access control includes identity, role, location, and policy compliance via NAC. Also defends non-Zebra Technologies wireless LANs with wireless IPS, rogue elimination and more
- Access points or ports—Durable indoor, outdoor, mesh, and 802.11n access points
- Client Radio Devices—Extend wireless connectivity to remote devices
- Management Software—One stop shop for wireless network management, planning, and security
Strategic Partnerships With Leading Industry Wireless Providers
By partnering with innovative wireless industry leaders, Inovity provides flexible and effective solutions for creating a truly borderless enterprise; one that connects people in real-time, for full and immediate collaboration. Whether your project involves voice, video or traditional data applications, the need for a high-speed, reliable & secure wireless solution is paramount to your company’s success. Inovity can provide the engineering expertise to ensure your wireless project is a success. Talk with one of our Systems Consultants today.