Realize immediate and significant benefits through mobile workforce automation
Successful field mobility deployments can bring compelling benefits—increased worker productivity, lower operational costs, and improved customer service and support. The success of a mobile deployment hinges on the ability to provide your mobile workforce with secure, real-time access to critical information and applications in the field. If you empower your workers with the resources they need to be more efficient, you will see faster business transactions, improved customer service, and increased revenue and ultimately, happier customers.
Mobile workforce solutions are designed to have the greatest impact on service organizations in the areas that have the highest costs—labor. By allowing technicians to have the tools they need to perform their job more effectively, companies can sharply reduce their labor costs and significantly improve productivity. According to Aberdeen Group, organizations successful in extending the back office into the field with the deployment of convenient, well-integrated mobile solutions have experienced significant 17% gains in service profitability (1).
What benefits can you realize from mobilizing your field workforce with an integrated, wireless solution?
- Enhance back-office customer service functions, such as order entry, billing, routing and activity tracking
- Eliminate the inefficiencies and redundancies of manual paperwork; save time and increase data accuracy
- Replace hard-copy work orders with mobile computers
- Manage trucks & shipments in real time, resulting in greater productivity
- Gain instant visibility of workers—mobile computers automatically transmit pertinent vehicle-performance data while GPS receivers provide instant location and status information
- Streamline routes / deliveries / schedules—eliminate costly excess miles and ensure deliveries are made as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Provide technicians with immediate access to information about maintenance history, parts availability and repair instructions
- Minimize driver downtime
- Scan the barcodes or RFID tags of parts used in the field, providing accurate inventory records
- Relay information about work performed back to the central database, eliminating data entry and keeping up-to-date on all maintenance activities
- Control service and maintenance recording, parts deliveries, service pickups, invoicing, route delivery and labor management
- Create new revenue opportunities
Whether your field service organization covers utilities, telecommunication, industrial equipment, maintenance and repairs, commercial or consumer services, Inovity provides a comprehensive suite of software solutions that directly improve your bottom line. Contact a Systems Consultant today for a needs analysis on how field mobility can improve your business.