Wireless Terminal Emulation Now for Windows 10—Built for High Performance on Today’s Wireless Networks
The most reliable, secure & feature-rich TE product in the industry
Wireless Terminal Emulation designed specifically for WiFi and cellular networks
StayLinked™ wireless Terminal Emulation (TE) is specifically designed for wireless environments, delivering a very secure, high-speed terminal emulation while completely eliminating dropped sessions experienced in traditional TE products.
With StayLinked, all interactions with the host application are executed locally on the host computer. Only small, very secure, interactions are exchanged over the wireless network with the mobile device, ensuring that StayLinked delivers the most secure Terminal Emulation solution available. All Telnet or SSHv2 communications take place on the host machine and are never broadcast over the wireless network.
No fat- or thick-client emulators taking up space on wireless devices
Traditional terminal emulation products send all telnet/SSH traffic over the wireless network to the mobile device. With StayLinked, all interactions with the host application are executed locally on the host computer. Only small, very secure, interactions are exchanged over the wireless network with the mobile device. This is especially important when contending with very slow or erratic wireless networks where legacy terminal emulation products are more likely to fail.
Advanced Session Management
- Full management of all aspects of telnet session, configuration, and licensing.
- Eliminate the need to purchase additional software to manage software distribution, client configurations, barcode configurations, scripting, file transfers, device reboots, diagnostics, and more.
Complete session persistence for unsurpassed reliability
- StayLinked resides on the server, so even if a device has gone down (dead battery, out of range, network issues, etc.), it is reconnected automatically at the precise cursor point where it left off
- Eliminates manual termination of orphaned sessions by IT Administrators
- No lost data or orphaned sessions, even over cellular networks
- Sessions can be transferred to another device
- Users do not have to restart sessions or redo work
Effortless, advanced remote management and help desk tools
- Accelerate troubleshooting to keep users on the job, enhancing productivity
- Fully integrated GUI console allows centralized support staff to view, monitor, manage, control and share any active user sessions, configuration settings and licensing
- Observe live telnet sessions, run diagnostics on the mobile device, collect log files, send text messages to the device, re-start the client software, re-boot the mobile device, change device configurations, execute commands, run programs, manage licenses and more
- Both device users and support personnel see the same session running on the host in real time
- Transfer a user’s session from one device to another (e.g. from a dead device to a healthy spare unit)
- No additional software needed to manage software distribution, client configuration, barcode configurations, keyboard maps, scripting, screen reformatting, file transfers, session transfers, device reboots, diagnostics and more
Faster data transmission speeds
- “Micropacket” technology enables more reliable delivery of data
- More efficient use of low-bandwidth or high-utilization network connections
- Fully encrypted transmission packets no larger than 512 bytes
Industry-leading security for complete data integrity
- All telnet/SSHv2 communications take place on the host machine and are never broadcast over the wireless network
- Blowfish encryption
- Up to 446-bit encryption
- Firewall-friendly design
- Application lockdown
- Port filtering and access list support
- Licensing based on number of concurrent device connections accessing the host system, not per device as with other terminal emulation software
- Replace or add new devices without expending additional funds for licensing, as long as the total number of connected device users is within your licensing agreement
- Easily upgrade to new technology
- Replace legacy or competing technologies quicker and easier
- Transfer existing licenses to new devices with a maintenance and support agreement