Warehouse Inventory Management Systems Reduces Labor Costs and Increases Inventory Accuracy
Inovity features Visual Warehouse from Kare Technologies, the full-featured, modular warehouse management inventory system for small businesses to large enterprises picking and shipping millions of dollars of inventory per day.
This highly flexible software is designed to improve productivity and inventory accuracy in warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities, helping to manage workflows and provide the data for your business intelligence systems for any type of inventory management function in your business:
- Receiving – To manage the flow of raw materials from vendors or from internal production operations and goods for distribution.
- Put Away – Track product or material received from staging or storage locations and moved to holding or locations.
- Order Picking – Know where and when your workers who are group picking, zone picking, either for production process or customer orders, and track items and quantities throughout the warehouse for inventory tracking.
- Packing and Shipping– Manage and print shipping labels, manifests and packing lists from anywhere in the connected warehouse.
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Count – Stay up-to-date with either user or system-directed inventory reviews by location or specific items.
- Replenishment – Know when your materials are at a low point and need to be replenished.
- Work Orders – Track and manage the inventory for manufacturing and assembly operations as well as track the flow of finished goods throughout your warehouse.
Operating as a stand-alone system or as a modular integration with your enterprise systems, the Visual Warehouse warehouse inventory management system allows you to choose which tasks and functions to automate so you can implement integration at your own pace and purchase only the functionality that you need.