Warehouse Management Systems Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Inventory Accuracy
Inovity features Visual Warehouse WMS software from Kare Technologies, the full-featured, modular warehouse management solution for businesses of any size that need to receive, manage, pick and ship millions of dollars in inventory per day.
This highly flexible warehouse and inventory management software is designed to improve productivity and inventory accuracy in warehouses, distribution centers and manufacturing facilities, helping to manage workflows and provide the data for your business intelligence systems for any type of inventory management function in your business:
- Receiving – To manage the flow of raw materials from vendors or from internal production operations and goods for distribution.
- Put Away – Track product or material received from staging or storage locations and moved to holding or locations.
- Order Picking – Know where and when your workers who are group picking, zone picking, either for production process or customer orders, and track items and quantities throughout the warehouse for inventory tracking.
- Packing and Shipping– Manage and print shipping labels, manifests and packing lists from anywhere in the connected warehouse.
- Physical Inventory and Cycle Count – Stay up-to-date with either user or system-directed inventory reviews by location or specific items.
- Replenishment – Know when your materials are at a low point and need to be replenished.
- Work Orders – Track and manage the inventory for manufacturing and assembly operations as well as track the flow of finished goods throughout your warehouse.
Operating as a stand-alone system or integrated with your ERP or accounting systems, Visual Warehouse warehouse management software allows you to choose which tasks and functions to automate. Implement at your own pace and purchase only the functionality that you need. Why pay for modules you’re not using?