Advanced system and device integration in the cloud or on-premises.
AirWatch excels at Mobile Device Management
Cross Platform Solution
AirWatch enables organizations to manage a diverse mobile fleet of Apple iOS, Google Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile regardless of operating system, carrier, network or location.
AirWatch’s web-based mobile device management solution provides fast access to critical business information and makes it easy to perform complex device management tasks.
AirWatch’s highly scalable architecture is designed to support organizations with hundreds to thousands of devices by leveraging best-in class hosting and network operations.
AirWatch’s multi-tenant architecture allows large enterprises or managed service providers (MSPs) to manage multiple entities from a single instance of the software.
Secure Role Based Access
AirWatch’s highly flexible role-based access control allows enterprises to define and control console access, protecting critical business information and enterprise mobile assets.
Enterprise App Catalog
Enable IT administrators to centrally deploy, manage and secure both internal and public apps across Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets via a custom built app catalog.
Secure Email Gateway
Secure Gateway provides an added layer of visibility and control on top of the existing corporate email infrastructure to ensure every device interaction is secure and compliant.
AirWatch’s mobile device management solution was designed to integrate into and complement your internal enterprise systems and infrastructure.
AirWatch’s alerting engine enable IT departments to manage by exception, so they can be more productive and efficient.
AirWatch generates actionable, result-oriented reports and provides automated report distribution to IT-defined lists.
Mobile Device Management SDK
An SDK library of mobile device management features available for Integrated Software Vendors (ISVs) or enterprises to integrate into custom business applications.
AirWatch provides global enterprises with the ability to integrate multiple languages into one management console and gives console users the ability to select their preferred language and dialects.
Mobile Telecom Management
AirWatch enables companies to reduce wireless expenses through real-time monitoring of voice, SMS, data and roaming usage across your mobile fleet, regardless of device type, carrier and location.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with AirWatch
AirWatch enables enterprises with mobility solutions that provide unprecedented choices over the types of devices they deploy and their device ownership models without compromising the security and management of their mobile fleets.
Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management & Mobile Application Management
- Install AirWatch on-premise, as an appliance or Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Stage a multi-tenant environment with users, device groups and profiles for enrollment
- Automate the distribution of configuration profiles to groups of users and devices
- Enroll employee, corporate or shared devices with unique requirements and policies
- Android, Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone and Symbian devices
- Gain an integrated view of all mobile assets deployed across the enterprise
- Group mobile assets based on user roles, device types, division or geography
- Capture real-time device and network information for improved asset management
- Determine the frequency with which inventory data is captured and generate reports
- Configure and update corporate policies, settings, restrictions etc.
- Integrate with enterprise systems to provision access to:
- Email – Exchange, Traveler, BPOS-D, Office 365 and gMail
- VPN – IPsec, Juniper SSL, F5 SSL and Cisco AnyConnect
- Wi-Fi – WEP, WPA, WPA Enterprise – TLS, TTLS, EAP, PEAP
- Integrate with certificates for secure profile distribution
- Automate configuration by user role, device type or group
- Reconfigure device based on user, location or shift
- Integrate with SCEP, PKI (Certificate Authorities)
- Secure email gateway with device level access control and policies
- Secure distribution, storage and transfer of sensitive corporate documents
- Secure mobile browsing
- Detect compromised devices
- Compliance policies, alerts and automated rules
- Distribute in-house, recommended and purchased apps and web clips
- Define approved apps, blacklisted apps and compliance policies
- Monitor app lists (installed/not installed/out of date), app usage and data usage
- Lock down devices to an IT-approved set of programs or apps (kiosk mode)
- Integrate with Apple’s Volume Purchase Program (VPP)
- Develop business apps with AirWatch SDK (app-level authentication, security and DLP)
- Monitor devices for policy violations, exceptions or threats in real time
- Receive notifications with exceptions via Email, SMS or dashboard message
- Automate business rules to respond to policy violations, exceptions or threats
- Generate 100+ customizable reports with automated distribution
- Define privacy policies for managing devices based on ownership
- Secure access to the management console through customizable roles
- Customize console views, dashboards, menus, branding and language
- Perform remote device diagnostics to identify issues
- Provide remote control and assistance to mobile users
- Provide users with remote capabilities through a self-service portal
- Manage troubleshooting cases through an integrated help desk system
- Disable or block access to the corporate network and services
- Remove corporate data and assets from employee-liable devices
- Perform a selective/corporate or full device wipe remotely