Oracle Mobile Data Collection—Enterprise mobility for Oracle®E-Business Suite without the high costs
Extend Oracle data to your workers on-the-move with connective middleware from Inovity.
By connecting quickly and securely to Oracle’s E-Business Suite, you can send and receive Oracle data at the point of activity, including shipping, receiving, picking, put-away and more.
The Professional Services staff at Inovity can integrate wireless devices seamlessly with Oracle E-Business Suite (versions 11i and 12), bringing critical business data to your mobile workers inside (or even outside) the four walls.
Learn how a large industrial electric & automation system manufacturer quickly automated a warehouse by mobilizing Oracle E-Business Suite data to handle increased work volume, replace manual operations and integrate with their existing WMS. Read the complete case study.
Pre-written validated solutions for Oracle mobile data collection.
- Get Oracle data to mobile users without the high costs of Oracle’s MSCA or WMS
- No server-side code—Oracle Certified connectors are pre-developed, with tested logic flow
- ERP business rules are embedded directly into the data collection process
- Low cost, simplified access to Oracle business processes
- High-availability, off-line operation makes workers more efficient
- Direct-from-Oracle barcode printing
- In-house lab running Oracle E-Business Suite R12 for additional validation and general testing services
Connect your mobile workers with real-time Oracle data—including high-availability, off-line capabilities
Run your business more efficiently
- Mobile solutions for Oracle distribution, process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing and more
- Manage inventory more effectively
- Reduce costs by improving productivity
- Reduce order-to-delivery times
- Avoid extensive programming costs
- Experience much faster deployment over Oracle’s native Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) or Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Accelerate your mobile initiatives
- Wireless— for real-time operations around your distribution and manufacturing facilities
- Roaming— for occasionally-connected operations using on-demand cellular or WiFi
- Mobile— for offline operations where data is validated and exchanged at various intervals
- Voice— for hands-free, eyes-free operation using automated speech recognition and text-to-speech
Available Oracle Middleware E-Business Suite Transactions:
- Account Alias Issue
- Account Alias Receipt
- Batch Complete
- Batch Input
- Inter-Organization Receipt
- Inter-Organization Transfer
- Miscellaneous Issue
- Miscellaneous Receipt
- Move Order
- Pack LPN
- Pick Confirm
- PO Deliver
- PO Inspection
- PO Receiving
- Ship Confirm
- Sub inventory Transfer
- Unpack LPN
- WIP Complete
- WIP Issue
- WIP Resource
- WIP Return
Because the Oracle middleware E-Business Suite solution is an open source, advanced development system, it contains all the tools necessary to modify transactions or design and build new ones. If the transaction you need is not listed, we can modify standard transactions, or build new ones as needed—all in less time than implementing Oracle’s native MSCA or WMS.
Ready to make your Oracle data available to workers on-the-move? Request an Oracle discussion to learn more or schedule a meeting.