AirDefense: Wireless LAN Security and Management—Anywhere, Anytime Wireless Protection
Operate your wireless networks securely and productively while ensuring HIPAA regulatory compliance.
Regardless of your WLAN deployment status, you must ensure that all wireless activity is tracked and that no wireless data is transmitted in clear text. Now, with AirDefense Solutions from Extreme Networks and Inovity, there is a way to secure your wireless networks and provide the security management and incident reporting capabilities necessary to meet HIPAA requirements.
With AirDefense from Inovity and Extreme Networks, you can:
- Detect and prevent ALL wireless threats with extensive rogue AP detection
- Receive automatic notifications of any security event
- Support the security management process through constant verification and enforcement of security policies
- Receive intrusion alarms
- Receive audit trail information
- View complete security event reporting
- Receive continuous vulnerability assessments
Lower the Cost of Your Wireless Network Operation:
- Resolve wireless problems quickly—without the need to travel onsite to troubleshoot
- Reduce network downtime
- Increase network performance
- Give your IT Network and Security teams remote visibility into any location, from any location, without an Internet connection
- Allow Tier 1 Help Desk staff to remotely analyze and troubleshoot wireless problems—save time and money, and free-up valuable Wireless IT resources
The AirDefense Advanced Forensics feature gives you DVR-like capability, where you can replay everything minute by minute, correlate events and see step-by-step activities.
This tool allows you to see everything that happened in the past on your network. If there is a security event, you will have legal documentation to show What, When, Where and How Much was taken—an invaluable tool for intermittent network problems.