Our Client Services team is available weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm Eastern Time to assist you with any questions or issues you may have. We can be reached at 800-452-7418, press 0 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Repair Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions closely before requesting an equipment repair. By submitting a repair form, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, do not submit a repair form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Equipment repairs are available to customers of Inovity in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
1. Fill in all required fields on the Equipment Repair form and press Submit if you agree with these terms.
2. Within 24 hours of your request, Monday through Friday, Inovity will email a valid RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) number and complete shipping instructions to the email address entered on the form. YOU MUST HAVE AN AUTHORIZED RA NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING PRODUCT FOR SERVICE. Any products received without a valid RA number will be refused.
Notice: RA numbers are valid for 30 days from date of issue. If product is not shipped by that time, the RA number will become invalid and a new number must be requested. Products received with expired RA numbers will be refused.
3. Important: The RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of all cartons or shipping labels. If multiple boxes are shipped, each box must have the RA number clearly marked.
4. Use of original product packaging for shipping is strongly recommended.
5. Insure your equipment for full replacement value and ship via a dependable carrier with tracking capabilities (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.)