Repair Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, do not submit a repair form.
Equipment repairs are available to customers of Inovity in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Fill in all required fields on the Equipment Repair form and press Submit if you agree with these terms.
- Within 24 hours of your request, Monday through Friday, Inovity will email a valid RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) number and complete shipping instructions to the email address entered on the form. YOU MUST HAVE AN AUTHORIZED RA NUMBER BEFORE SHIPPING PRODUCT FOR SERVICE. Any products received without a valid RA number will be refused.
- Notice: RA numbers are valid for 30 days from date of issue. If product is not shipped by that time, the RA number will become invalid and a new number must be requested. Products received with expired RA numbers will be refused.
- Important: The RA number must be clearly marked on the outside of all cartons or shipping labels. If multiple boxes are shipped, each box must have the RA number clearly marked.
- Use of original product packaging for shipping is strongly recommended.
- Insure your equipment for full replacement value and ship via a dependable carrier with tracking capabilities (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.)
- Status of your repair may be checked by sending an email to email@example.com.