Product Return Policy
- Inovity maintains the following policy on product returns. To proceed with your product returns requests, you must read and agree to the following information. If you have any questions about a return, please contact our Client Services department at 800-452-7418 x9051.
- RMA numbers are valid for twenty (20) days after date of issue. Products with invalid, expired or missing RMA numbers will be refused by Inovity.
- All non-DOA returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return freight except in cases of Inovity error.
- Customer has 30 days from the date of receipt of product to request a return for DOA products, incorrect products, product errors or any other Inovity error.
- The RMA number must be visible on all returns. Do not write on the original product box! IMPORTANT: Product box must be clean, undamaged, and in like-new, re-sellable condition, with no marks of any kind by the customer, including writing, stamps, or shipping labels (ie. written RMA numbers). All products should be double boxed to avoid marking on or damaging original boxes Exception: Heavy, industrial printer boxes and label boxes.) Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside, must be used.
- Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, unmarked warranty cards, static bags, etc. as originally received by customer.
Product will be returned to customer under the following conditions:
A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. A Inovity representative will provide this number by email or fax after your return request is evaluated. Filling out a repair request form does not guarantee an RMA will be issued by Inovity.
a. If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
b. If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
c. If the received product is damaged in any way.
d. If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
e. If a product returned on a DOA is tested as a full-functioning product.
f . If product is received over 20 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
- Open software, custom labels and custom-programmed equipment are non-returnable. Products that show signs of use are not returnable as DOA.
- After receipt and inspection of an authorized product return, Inovity will issue full credit to customer’s account. Credit card orders will be credited to the card used for original payment.