Limited Visibility of Warehouse Inventory Leads to Inadequate Stocking Levels
Limited visibility of warehouse inventory leads to inadequate stocking levels, which translates into missed opportunities and lost sales. Conversely, overstocking and obsolete inventory leads to excessive capital requirements that can reduce profitability. Scanning, on-the-spot labeling, price auditing, markdowns and promotion execution are some of the inventory management applications retailers can run more efficiently using mobile technology.
Inovity specializes in mobility solutions and inventory management solutions for retail. Using powerful, easy-to-use mobile computers, wireless infrastructure, mobile printers and inventory management software, we can help you control your store and warehouse inventory—so they don’t control you.
Improve inventory accuracy, management and visibility
Accurate inventory management will allow you to:
- Ensure more timely re-ordering of the right products to prevent costly out-of-stocks—and lost sales
- Access accurate and timely information about what you received, when you received it and what shape it was in
- Increase inventory turns to improve your product offering, yet reduce inventory carrying costs
- Reduce inventory loss and improve profitability
- Promptly restock products on the retail floor, ensuring that your customers can quickly and easily find what they need on your shelves
- Make prompt markdowns to increase sales of seasonal and other items, as well as compete with competitor promotional campaigns
- Improve accuracy of your pricing for improved customer service
- Minimize disruptions to the sales process