Mobile Workforce Solutions Have the Greatest Impact on Labor
By giving your technicians the tools they need to perform their job more efficiently, you can sharply reduce labor costs and significantly improve productivity.
By replacing paper-based forms and communication, you can immediately realize significant benefits:
- Push work orders to the field electronically
- Schedule service automatically
- Route technicians dynamically based on:
- Location and priority of the service…
- By the experience or skills of the worker…
- By the inventory or parts they have with them
- Capture and store data at the point of activity
- Eliminate redundant data entry
- Increase the quality and turn-around time of information
- Perform dynamic troubleshooting in the field and greatly improve diagnostic times with immediate, on-demand access to technical reference guides and service histories
- Improve tracking of field worker time and materials
- Allow faster, more efficient billing and improved payment cycles by electronically documenting all services performed and parts used
- Improve customer satisfaction (and ultimately, business profitability) by improving the turn-around time and quality of the service
What is Involved with Field Service Automation?
Mobile and wireless technologies are the foundation of field service automation solutions, along with mobile workforce software that connects your workers and your data.
- Rugged mobile printers provide paper receipts at the time of service
- GPS units pinpoint the location of specific technicians, while navigation and routing functionality reduce drive time and fuel costs
- Wireless wide area networks (WWANs) offer real-time communication between back-end systems and remote service technicians
Return on investment for a field service automation solution can often be seen in mere months!
Inovity is an experienced provider and has implemented numerous, successful mobile workforce deployments for companies of varying sizes.
Whether you have 15 trucks or 1,500, we can bring this complete, productivity-enhancing solution to your business as well. See how one HVAC company saved over $600,000 in their first year alone.