You’ll see lots of benefits when you use Honeywell’s rugged smartphone as a wearable device
For hands-intensive environments, use the Dolphin 70e as a wearable.
For regular activities, convert back to a sleek, responsive handheld. Double the productivity, double the efficiency!
Benefits of turning the Dolphin 70e into a wearable:
- Hands Free without Reengineering: Run your existing applications as a wearable solution—without rewriting.
- General Purpose Device: Don’t get stuck with a dedicated device that only serves one purpose. Share the D70e on different tasks between shifts, or standardize on one general purpose device across multiple enterprise applications, including hands free.
- Large Clear Display: The 4.3” display with capacitive touch screen and outstanding readability provides plenty of space for data and keypads. Clearly superior to conventional wearable displays.
- Light Weight: The total weight of the Honeywell Wearable Solution is less than conventional wearable computers.
- Flexible Keypad: The use of touchscreen-based keypads and the integrated keyboard designer allow you to deploy just the keys that the user needs, only when needed. Can be controlled by a local application, hot keys, or a Telnet Host application.
- Watchband Style Armband: Improves comfort and eliminates hygiene concerns. The rubber watchband straps are comfortable, reducing sliding or rotating on the arm, and don’t absorb perspiration. Easily cleaned.
Empower your mobile workers to achieve greater levels of productivity, efficiency and accuracy. Contact Inovity today to learn more.