Forklift & Vehicle-Mount Computers Improve Warehouse Productivity
Forklift mounted mobile computers offer rugged construction and high-performance enabling real-time data access and collection in the harshest environments.
While your workers move through the warehouse aisles, forklift-mounted computers increase productivity and reduce errors in shipping and receiving, as well as in put-away and picking applications. The results are improved decision making, streamlining of warehouse operations—and a positive impact on your bottom line.
Zebra VC70N0 Vehicle-Mounted Computer
- Zebra’s most rugged vehicle computer, engineered for the harshest enterprise environments
- Maximum durability and reliability
- Compact design with larger screen for better visibility, safety and productivity
- High-speed WiFi connectivity | 802.11a/b/g/n
- Supports graphic-rich applications
VC70N0 Spec Sheet
Designed for use in the toughest distribution center environments, manufacturing facilities and freight operations, the Thor™ VM3 is the industry’s most capable full-size vehicle-mounted mobile computer, delivering unmatched operational efficiencies.
- SmartDock connection for mounting/removal in seconds
- User field-replaceable front panel
- Ignition control to eliminate dead vehicle batteries
- 12″ screen, Windows 7 or Windows CE
- Indoor, outdoor and freezer models available
Thor VM3 Spec Sheet
Watch a video and learn more about Honeywell’s Thor