Important Information on Inovity’s Operations During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Taking Precautions and Supporting Our Customers
Like virtually every businesses in the USA and around the world, Inovity is monitoring the COVID-19/Coronavirus situation closely and is taking and recommending the guidelines provided by the CDC and WHO, including:
- Encouraging employees, customers and partners to review the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on CDC and WHO guidelines. These include:
- Cleaning your hands often. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, unless you seek medical care
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
If an Inovity employee experiences symptoms such as fever or respiratory infection, they are urged to seek medical treatment immediately.
During these very stressful times, we encourage our employees, customers and partners to take active steps in managing stress as recommended by the CDC, including:
- Take care of yourself, your friends, and your family. Helping others cope with their stress can also make your community stronger.
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take care of your body:
- Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate
- Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Exercise regularly
- Get plenty of sleep
- Avoid excessive caffeine or alcohol
- Avoid tobacco or illicit drugs
- Make time to unwind and try to do some other activities you enjoy
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
Inovity’s Business Operations
The safety of our employees, customers and communities is our utmost priority. We also understand that most business operations must and will continue, many in new and innovative ways.
We want you to know that Inovity’s full workforce is operating without interruption in the safest possible way for our employees, customers and communities. We are here for you because we know that improving the efficiency, accuracy and productivity of your business is as important as ever.
For well over half of our 27-year history, Inovity’s workforce has operated remotely, providing complete system consultations, solutions and support from numerous locations across the USA. As we have moved to a full-time remote workforce during the COVID-19 outbreak, our services are uninterrupted.
What does that mean for you?
- Our experienced Regional Account Executives are available daily via email and telephone to provide system consultations, equipment and software recommendations, custom application discussions, project development, pricing and online meetings for you or your entire team. If your company has temporarily suspended site visits from outside vendors, Inovity can offer virtual site visits to examine your operation and keep your project moving forward.For organizations that continue to allow limited vendor visits for essential needs, our team can discuss that possibility with you. Any on-site visits will follow the recommended protocols by the CDC, by sending no more than two people to any location to meet with 5 or fewer individuals. Any Inovity employee who is feeling unwell is instructed to stay home and is prohibited from customer visits.
- Our Client Services team has expanded and is ready to assist all customers, weekdays from 8:30am-5:30pm ET. Our team can help you with placing an order, checking order status, providing order tracking and initiating any product returns or equipment repair requests. Please note that on-site services are fully operational and technicians are confirming that locations are allowing visitors before any site visits. Any technicians who are feeling ill are instructed to stay home.
- Our Professional Services team is also available to provide multi-tiered technical support for existing customers, weekdays between 8:30am-5:30pm ET. Additionally, our team can offer remote meetings or personalized online demos of various software as needed.Our sweeping use of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software allows us to actually log into your devices and see, troubleshoot and solve any issues your workers may be having. If you are unfamiliar with MDM solutions, please be sure to contact your Regional Account Executive about this innovative offering, particularly during times of limited access. When you cannot physically get to a device, this remote control solution is indispensable in managing your mobile computers and printers.
- Our Accounting team is also operating normally, available to you weekdays from 8:30am-5:30pm ET for any billing questions.
We know these are difficult and unprecedented times. During them, we are doing everything possible to maintain “business as usual” operations in support of our customers and potential customers. We know that your business must also continue and projects will move forward. Please contact us any time to discuss our policies or your projects as we all strive to get through this together.