Get a Cash Rebate When You Trade In Old Barcode Printers
Earn a generous cash rebate when you upgrade to the latest Zebra barcode printers. Zebra’s cash rebate lets you trade in older barcode printers—including competitors’ models—and get money back when you buy new Zebra printers. Improve performance and connectivity with the latest barcode printers and earn up to $600 cash back, all while increasing productivity and reducing downtime.
Old barcode printers slow down performance and efficiency. Zebra’s newest barcode printers provide complete visibility and remote management. With each qualifying purchase of a new Zebra barcode printer, increase your cash rebate by $50 when you purchase Zebra OneCare maintenance agreements. And to sweeten the deal, Zebra let’s you trade-in competitors’ models too.
Don’t wait! Complete this form to start your cash rebate:
GO Zebra Printer Cash Rebates
New Zebra Printer Purchase:
Zebra OneCare Rebate:
Total Possible Cash Rebate:
|110Xi4, 140Xi4, R110Xi4||$300||$50||$350|
|105SLPlus, ZT410, ZT420||$100||$50||$150|
|QLn220, QLn220 HC, QLn320, QLn320 HC, QLn420||$75||$25||$100|
|iMZ220, iMZ320, ZT220, ZT230, ZQ510||$50||$25||$75|
|Assorted card printers||Up to $600||Up to $50||Up to $650|
“GO Zebra” Cash Rebate Trade-In Eligibility
- Download the GO Zebra Brochure for complete details and terms.
- Any Zebra or competitive thermal barcode printer is eligible for the trade-in, but must power up and include the printhead.
- For mobile computers, any manufacturers’ brand or model of mobile handheld device with a display equal to or greater than 2” is eligible to be traded-in, including Zebra, Motorola, Psion, Symbol and Telxon.
- For batteries, batteries from select manufacturers including Zebra, GTS, Harvard, Titan/Tank, Cut Rate, Cameron Sino are eligible to be traded-in. Traded-in batteries must be comparable to the one being purchased and must be a separate line item on Inovity’s invoice. Any end user participating in Zebra’s battery maintenance or battery refresh programs is not eligible for this program.
- Customers must purchase eligible devices (see chart) from a Zebra PartnerConnect® member such as Inovity.
- Rebate claims must be completed online and eligible trade-in devices must be received by Zebra no later than 90 days from the date of Inovity’s invoice.
- Rebates will be issued for each traded-in product, one-for-one, based on the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
- You may choose to use the Go Zebra Program more than one time.
- Go Zebra is available only to Zebra customers in the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and territories) and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).
- This offer is not valid when combined with any other offer, promotion or special pricing.